The Best Protection You Can Get When Buying A House Is Picking The Right Buyer’s Agent…
As you know, buying a Wilmington area property can be a big investment.
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Pulling up Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now and you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching.
But now you’re ready to get serious, right?
That’s where it can be critical to work with the right real estate agent.
But, how do you know if you’ve found the right one?
When we approached Dr. Tammaru about our need to downsize and move into a retirement community, we were blown-away by the service we received! He offered suggestions to update our 40+ year old home in North Potomac, and then went the extra mile by contacting vendors and overseeing the renovation process. Afterwards he provided an in-depth staging consultation which helped us declutter and prepare the home for photos and showings. He then listed the home and we received multiple offers which resulted in our receiving $50,000 more than our home had appraised for the year before! In all, we highly recommend Erik and the service he provides!
Mati & Carol T., North Potomac
Well, that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
… and some choose their friend who has their real estate agent license or that person they saw in the newspaper thinking that “All real estate agents in MD or NC are the same“.
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties)
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more
The Right Wilmington Area Buyer’s Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And Lots Of Headaches
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, Dr. Erik Tammaru can help you make sure you not only find the house or land you’re looking for… but I’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with decades of experience and an amazing full-service team backing you up.
Yes! I Want To Work With Dr. Erik Tammaru!
Simply fill out the short form below or give us a ring at (301) 787-9301 and let us know a bit about what you’re looking for so we can best help you buy your next Wilmington property.